DATE: Sunday, July 24, 2022
TIME: 10:30 am – 2:30 pm
INSTRUCTOR: Linda Catterson
The Double Star Healing Technique is a powerful tool to balance energy throughout your body. It has a calming effect with emotional and spiritual benefits!
- Brief discussion about how stars have been utilized throughout history, especially in reference to healing
- Learn the techniques to be able to administer the Double Star Technique for yourself and others. Highly Experiential
- Students will have their electromagnetic field measured before and after each practice session so they can visually “see” how their auras have expanded through using this technique
- Students will also learn how to visualize the technique for use on animals
- A Certificate in the Double Star Technique will be awarded upon completion of this class
The Double Star Healing technique was created by Ron Moor (healer, teacher and student of the mysteries) of The Sheltering Oak in Thiensville WI in conjunction with Rosalyn Bruyere, (internationally acclaimed author, healer, clairvoyant and medicine woman). Rosalyn was successful working with basic geometric shapes to assist in the healing of infants born with fetal alcohol syndrome. Ron expanded the concept choosing the 5-pointed star to use on the head and the torso which produced healing results in adults and children.
Your instructor, Linda Catterson, has been using the Double Star Healing Technique successfully since 2013 during private sessions and outside at a local therapeutic horse farm where she sets up a massage table in the meditation garden and works on clients while the nearby horses send their healing magic. Linda is also trained in Shamanism, Reiki, and Ama Deus healing.
The class will be limited to a maximum of 10 students. The cost is $100. Payment in full or a minimum of a 50% deposit is required at the time of registration. Students should bring a lunch, a pillow, and a throw or blanket. Bottled water and light snacks will be available. Dress comfortably as the majority of the class will be spent practicing the technique on massage tables.